Deploy Software Solutions helps companies manage their software projects better.
Every modern company in the world manages software projects: to run their internal systems; to sell a product or service; or to communicate and collaborate with partners, customers, or vendors. Unfortunately, more than 70% of these projects end up over schedule and/or budget, missing features, or are never released†.
We must do better.
Our vision is to reduce the remarkably high rate of software project failures worldwide, by transforming the way companies manage them.
Our mission is to develop a standardized approach, guidance, and tools that help decrease the failure rates of software projects, and encourage companies to adopt these.
We will do this by combining consulting experience and accepted best practices with the latest techniques in data science. We will accelerate and improve project management development and deployment activities by publishing on-demand tools, content, and guidance online.
And we will work with partners to build and nurture a global community to achieve this mission.
In order to achieve our vision and mission, we are following these goals:
- Standardize and codify key software project concepts and terminology
- Ensure business goals and objectives are considered at all stages of a project
- Develop an accurate and flexible model describing key project activities
- Identify and leverage accurate insights into software project success and failure rates and reasons
- Identify and encourage best practices which are appropriate for a particular project
- Develop software project activity accelerators
- Develop software project risk-reducers
- Encourage a spirit of openness, transparency, integrity, trust, and continuous learning
- Build and nurture a global community that shares our vision and mission
And our most important goal:
- Provably and reliably reduce the cost, effort, duration and risk of software projects
"More than 70% of software projects end up over schedule and/or budget, missing features, or are never released†. We can, and must, do better."
CEO & Founder, Deploy Software Solutions