Let's schedule a call to see how we can help you.
How does it help?
Our Space Apps RAD Methodology is based on over two decades of global and award-winning software development experience. It is focused on reducing the rate of software project failures and increasing the likelihood of achieving business goals.
We tackle the riskiest elements first with creative, short proof of concepts and experiments that are tightly tied to SMART Goals and Objectives. We communicate closely with customers and users and adjust the features and approach in response to actual results and user feedback. We make extensive use of academic partnerships in North America and elsewhere. Where possible, we open source the resulting software and tools, in order to encourage ongoing adoptions and improvements.
What's a "Space App"?
Coined by NASA for their annual International Space Apps hackathon, there's no formal definition. We describe it as a software application that uses data from space to achieve business goals and objectives. Its characteristics include:
- Always includes data from space
- Rapid development, creativity, and innovative approaches to problem solving
- Focus on user experience and adoption
- Solution is mostly or entirely open source
- Generally fits in the "downstream" or "end user" segments of the space industry value chain
Many of the software applications you've built or used may be considered space apps.